[midPoint] Create Users from Midpoint to AD

Dilek Gider dilek.gider at basistek.com
Wed Mar 15 12:59:30 CET 2017

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your answer. First of all, my correlation rule was based on
$account/attributes/ri:sAMAccountName vs. c:name
and there wasn't #addUser reaction. But I had errors and then I supposed
that I am doing wrong, then I tried to change resource xml.

Now I tried what you suggested, there is no error but nothing changed. AD
users shadows' are created in midpoint, but no user created in AD.
What should I do to create users on the target systems like AD, SAP etc?