[midPoint] Reconciliation modify object gives an error

Katka Valalikova katka.valalikova at evolveum.com
Wed Mar 8 09:11:03 CET 2017

Hi Dilek,

after quick look into your re source configuration I suspect that the problem is in the correlation rule. In your filter you use $account/attributes/ri:name . Try to change it to $account/attributes/ icfs :name.

If this doesn't help, please enable TRACE logging for the package com.evolveum.midpoint.model.impl.sync and look into the logs what is happening.

Best regards,

Katarina Valalikova
Java Developer
evolveum.com