[midPoint] Problem: Installation (help, please)

Cesar Telles cesar_telles at yahoo.com.br
Mon Mar 6 17:25:37 CET 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi, my name is Cesar. How are you?
 I would like to install in my virtual machine and test than.
I followed all installation guide completely.
But I can't install, because report log below (Could you help me, please?):

2017-03-05 21:32:50,273 [] [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.schema.SchemaRegistry): Unable to resolve entity with publicID: null, systemID: http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-core-3.xsd
2017-03-05 21:32:50,273 [] [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.schema.SchemaRegistry): Unable to resolve entity with publicID: null, systemID: http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-core-3.xsd
2017-03-05 21:32:52,289 [] [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.schema.SchemaHandler): Error occured during schema parsing: [Fatal] on line 1 at http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-core-3.xsd, null White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
2017-03-05 21:32:52,293 [] [localhost-startStop-1] WARN (org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext): Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'repositoryFactory': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.PrismContext com.evolveum.midpoint.init.RepositoryFactory.prismContext; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'prismContext' defined in class path resource [ctx-configuration.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.PrismContext]: Factory method 'createInitializedPrismContext' threw exception; nested exception is com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SchemaException: XML error during XSD schema parsing: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.(embedded exception null) in system resource xml/ns/public/common/audit-3.xsd
2017-03-05 21:32:52,333 [] [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader): Context initialization failed
[...]

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone