[midPoint] Fwd: SMS Notification

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:35:56 CET 2017

hi,

notification configuration add

 <bodyExpression>         <!-- Body expression is defined here -->
                <script>
                   <code>            <!-- Some imports needed to have all
necessary objects and variables -->
                   import
com.evolveum.midpoint.notifications.impl.notifiers.GeneralNotifier;
                   import
com.evolveum.midpoint.notifications.api.events.ModelEvent;
                   import com.evolveum.midpoint.prism.delta.ObjectDelta;
                   delta = ObjectDelta.summarize(((ModelEvent)
event).getFocusDeltas());
                   hiddenPaths = GeneralNotifier.getAuxiliaryPaths()
                   body = ''
                   attemptedTo = event.isSuccess() ? "" : "(attempted to
be) ";
                   if (delta.isAdd()) {
                       body = "The object was " + attemptedTo + "created
with the following data:\n";
                       body +=
textFormatter.formatObject(delta.getObjectToAdd(), hiddenPaths, false);
                   }
                   </code>
               </script>
           </bodyExpression>

error log file:

com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.ExpressionEvaluationException:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static
com.evolveum.midpoint.notifications.impl.notifiers.GeneralNotifier.getAuxiliaryPaths()
is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (new) body expression

Merve CEYLAN