[midPoint] Move ou on ldap when user deleted on midpoint

Dilek Gider dilek.gider at basistek.com
Fri Jul 28 11:06:19 CEST 2017

Hello Oskar,

Thank you for your reply fast.
You mean that, I have to add new <source> to DN attribute mapping, then, in
the script generate if-else condition to DN generation, right?
But how can I get "admisitrativestatustype.disable" parameter value to
<source>? is it like this:

<source>
<path>$user/activation/administrativeStatus</path>
</source>

My DN generation is below:

 <attribute>
            <c:ref>ri:dn</c:ref>
            <displayName>Distinguished Name</displayName>
            <matchingRule xmlns:mr="
http://prism.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/matching-rule-3
">mr:distinguishedName</matchingRule>
            <tolerant>true</tolerant>
            <exclusiveStrong>false</exclusiveStrong>
            <outbound>
               <authoritative>false</authoritative>
               <exclusive>false</exclusive>
               <strength>normal</strength>
               <source>
                  <c:path>$user/fullName</c:path>
               </source>
               <source>
                  <c:path>$user/organizationalUnit</c:path>
               </source>
               <expression>
                  <script>
                     <code>
                         import javax.naming.ldap.Rdn
                    import javax.naming.ldap.LdapName
                    log.info(fullName.toString()+'
'+organizationalUnit.toString())
                         dn = new LdapName('DC=xxxx,DC=xxx')
                         organizationalUnit.toString().tokenize('.').each {
ouname -> dn.add(new Rdn('OU',ouname)) }
dn.add('CN='+fullName.trim());
return dn.toString()
</code>
                  </script>