[midPoint] LDAP Conector updating Schema

Lucas Diedrich lucas.diedrich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 21:38:08 CEST 2017

Guys, any help? i had to disable the update capabilitie, and now it prompts

Couldn't modify object: unexpected problem:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Resource does not support 'update'
operation

I can't undestand why it is trying to update one ldap user schema, add/rem
attribute if i'm only using it as inbound source.