[midPoint] Run script on connector, I need a little tip.

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Jul 11 21:04:23 CEST 2017

Hello!

I'm trying to execute "script on connector". I found great documentation
here:

https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Provisioning+Scripts
and here:
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/samples/resources/ad/ad-resource-advanced-sync.xml

example:
<scripts>
            <script>
                <host>connector</host>
                <language>Shell</language>
                <argument>
                    <value>jbond</value>
                    <name>HOMEDIR</name>
                </argument>
                <code>
                    echo "after modify," >> C:\a.txt
                    exit
        </code>
        <operation>modify</operation>
        <order>after</order>
</script>

Of course it doesn't work. Errors:

"Language not supported: Shell", "Only Groovy is supported", etc.

- OK, but where can I set the path to the script? between <code></code>?
In the capabilities (configured) section? It doesn't work too...
- Or maybe you know which connector can execute bash script? I could use
that connector as a secondary... I can execute shell command from Groovy
script of course, so this is not necessary.

Thanks!
Wojciech Staszewski