[midPoint] Role assignment dependent on another role/account

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 00:27:42 CEST 2017

Thank you Nicolas,

With <orderConstraint>, I'm able to induce Role Y only to, say, managers of
Role X, correct?
I would have to configure all dependent roles with this inducement
configuration.

Can I use any other fields to filter, or just relation? I don't want to
make these users managers of Role X, just to give them Role Y.