[midPoint] Role assignment dependent on another role/account

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:13:58 CEST 2017

Hello list,

We have this scenario, where we would like to manually give some user an
assignment to Role Y, based on him having Role X, that is assigned
automatically from Resource + Template.
Once user loses Role X, he should also lose Role Y.

We cannot just induce Role Y from X, Role Y is a case by case thing, and
should be given manually. We just want it removed automatically once Role X
is gone.

Right now we're considering creating multiple Role Xs for each user, but
that will generate one role for each user (hence Role Explosion).

I'm new to midpoint, but have been studying the docs extensively and
experimenting. I have not yet  figured if there is a way to do this. Anyone?

Thanks.