[midPoint] Drupal connector

Kromhout, Ethan A. ethan at unc.edu
Wed Jul 5 22:54:44 CEST 2017

Thanks Gustav. I did recompile after commenting out that logging, and got further along, and was able to test a connection. When I tried to add the resource to a user as a  projection, I gut another null pointer exception. I think the line I'm getting an exception on now, and the previous logging line both expect "machineName" to be defined, which made me wonder if this isn't a configuration problem.

                        <details>java.lang.NullPointerException: null
com.evolveum.polygon.connector.drupal.TaxonomyCache.getIdOrCreate(TaxonomyCache.java:142)

Thanks,

Ethan