[midPoint] [newbie] Importing and syncing to same Active Directory

Mario Giammarco mario.giammarco at comune.re.it
Wed Jul 5 14:53:01 CEST 2017

Hello,
I am learning Midpoint.
I would like to test it in this situation: an Active Directory (ldap) server is the current user database. Some users are on another small ldap.
I need to import it in Midpoint and clean it and merge with other ldap ( I need to import also this in Midpoint).
Then I will use Midpoint to sync to the same AD.
It is better to create only one resource for main AD with bidirectional sync or to create a one direction resource to get data from AD and then another bidirectional resource to sync data to SAME AD?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion,
Mario