[midPoint] Custom schema extension change location

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:44:12 CET 2017

Hi Pawol, thank you so much. I added to the column this way. Tckn adds my
project as an extension.

 I want to match the TCKN data I entered as an extension with the column
TCKN. Or how can I enter data in the TCKN on the column. Because it looks
like it's just added to the interface column.

Thanks,

> More precisely, you need to add
>
> pageUsers.tckn=TCKN
>
> line to that file.
>
> Pavol Mederly
> Software developerevolveum.com
>
> On 24.01.2017 15:36, Pavol Mederly wrote:
>
> No, it's
>
> gui\admin-gui\src\main\resources\localization\Midpoint.properties
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pavol Mederly
> Software developerevolveum.com
>
> On 24.01.2017 14:53, mceylan wrote:
>
>  hi, Where do we add the column name?
>
> schema.properties?   for example
>
> ObjectType.AccountType=Account
>
> tckn is add column name = ObjectType.tckn=TCKN ????

Merve CEYLAN