[midPoint] Custom schema extension change location

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Jan 24 14:18:03 CET 2017

Hello.

I cannot see the screenshot in detail. What's the problem, exactly?
Maybe you see "pageUsers.tckn" as the column name. In that case, be sure
to either replace createStringResource("pageUsers.tckn") with the exact
string you want to have as a column label, or create a "pageUsers.tckn"
entry in midpoint.properties file.

> I don't know manually added
Ah I see. It's OK then. Nothing more should be necessary, other than
fixing the column name.

Or is there any other problem?

Pavol Mederly
Software developer