[midPoint] Custom schema extension change location

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Jan 24 10:14:44 CET 2017

Hello Merve,

sorry for the late answer.

It can be done in this way:

         column = new AbstractColumn<SelectableBean<UserType>,
String>(createStringResource("pageUsers.tckn")) {

             @Override
             public void
populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator<SelectableBean<UserType>>> cellItem,
                     String componentId,
IModel<SelectableBean<UserType>> model) {
                 String tckn = null;
                 UserType user = model.getObject().getValue();
                 if (user != null && user.getExtension() != null) {
                     PrismProperty<String> tcknProperty =
user.getExtension().asPrismContainerValue().findProperty(new QName("tckn"));
                     if (tcknProperty != null) {
                         tckn = tcknProperty.getRealValue();
                     }
                 }
                 cellItem.add(new Label(componentId, tckn));
             }
         };

And then it looks like this (place the column appropriately for your
situation):

You could probably replace new QName("tckn") with
UserType.EXTENSION_TCKN - I assume you manually added this constant.
(Although beware that UserType is a generated class, so this constant
probably gets overwritten at "mvn clean install".)

Hope this helps,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com