[midPoint] Proper way to sync changes of org parent value

Ерошенко Антон aeroshenko at frte.ru
Mon Jan 23 11:53:07 CET 2017

Hi all, I am a little stuck with a simple case of org-to-org association synchronization.
I have an object template (below) that produces an assignment of perentOrgRef. Org parent is being found by ‘extension/parentId’ field.
All works as expected, but if some org moves to other branch, then new assignment will be created during sychonization, but old one will remain as well.
As a result the org has two parent references, one of which is wrong.
Is there method to eliminate the remaining association?

<objectTemplate …>
   <name>Security Org Template</name>
   <mapping>
      <name>Org-org mapping</name>
      <authoritative>true</authoritative>
      <strength>strong</strength>
      <source>
         <c:path>extension/parentId</c:path>
      </source>
      <expression>
         <assignmentTargetSearch>
            <targetType>c:OrgType</targetType>
            <filter>
               <q:equal>
                  <q:path>c:name</q:path>
                  <expression>
                     <c:path>$parentId</c:path>
                  </expression>
               </q:equal>
            </filter>
         </assignmentTargetSearch>
      </expression>
      <target>
         <c:path>assignment</c:path>
      </target>
   </mapping>
   <mapping>
      <strength>strong</strength>
      <expression>
         <value>
            <construction>
               <resourceRef oid="ef2bc95b-76e0-48e2-86d6-3d4f02d3eaew" type="c:ResourceType"/>
               <kind>generic</kind>
            </construction>
         </value>
      </expression>