[midPoint] MidPoint 3.5 json and yaml support

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Wed Jan 4 11:20:27 CET 2017

Hi,

This is obviously an omission in 3.5. I have created jira issues for this:

https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-3638
https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-3639

We will fix them soon. These are targeted to 3.6 so the fix will go to
master branch (as always). However, as a midPoint subscriber you have
the right to request backporting them to support branch, so they can be
part of 3.5.1 release. The 3.5.1 release is tentatively planned for
February.