[midPoint] conditional matching for activation

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Jan 3 18:36:53 CET 2017

I am redesigning one of our main resources from a csv feed to a scriptedsql
resource, 'because I created it a long time ago in a rush to get it going
:( '

When using activation, can operators be used or is there another way to
handle it?

Currently, in order for a user to be considered 'active' there must be 2
conditions true

currentLevel == 'FAC' && currentStatus == 'ACTIVE' would be considered
'enabled'

currentLevel == 'FAC' && currentStatus == 'RETIRED' would be considered
'disabled'

so on and so on.....

Question is, can I use expressions/script/code for
activation/administrativeStatus in the resource xml? Maybe like the below
as an example of how?

          <administrativeStatus>
                    <inbound>
                    <strength>strong</strength>
<source>
            <path>$shadow/attributes/ri:currentLevel</path>
            </source>
            <source>
            <path>$shadow/attributes/ri:currentStatus</path>
            </source>
                    <expression>
                        <script>
                        <code>
import
com.evolveum.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common_3.ActivationStatusType;
if (currentLevel == 'STU' && currentStatus == 'Freshman') {
ActivationStatusType.ENABLED;
                        } else if (currentLevel == 'FAC' && currentStatus
== 'Active'){
                        } else if (.....) {
                                                } else if (.....) {
} else if (.....) {