[midPoint] Data truncation: Data too long for column 'stringValue'

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Jan 3 16:22:23 CET 2017

Another day, another problem...

How to extend StringValue for more than 255 characters, or what schema attribute type can I use for text longer than StringValue can support?

The Story (reading not required):
I want to put every new user (and those, who don't have one) a mail footer in our webmail system, it's a field consisting of fullName, telephoneNumber, emailAddress + some company data and a line for ecologists...
I configured Scripted SQL connector already, everything works fine except this...
This is something I need to do because we have a company regulations but users completely don't care about it... nothing helps: requests, threats... ;)

Regards, Wojciech Staszewski