[midPoint] SMS Notification

mceylan mrveceylan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:49:27 CET 2017

Hi Jason,

The message I wrote in EncodedMessageText comes up but the username and
password do not come up. How can I send those variables in the script

<handler>
         <userPasswordNotifier>
            <recipientExpression>
               <script>
                  <code>requestee.getTelephoneNumber()</code>
               </script>
            </recipientExpression>
            <transport>sms</transport>
         </userPasswordNotifier>
      </handler>
      <sms>
         <gateway>
            <url>
               <script>

<code>"http:/my-gateway/api/v3/sendsms/plain?user=username&password=password&sender=XX"
+ "&GSM=" + to + "&text=" + "account"</code>
               </script>
            </url>
         </gateway>
      </sms>