[midPoint] SMS Notification

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Thu Feb 23 16:06:16 CET 2017

I don't see a part in your gateway code that contains the 'to' field , how
does it know which phone to send the message to?

Some where in there you should have + to  and also + encodedMessageText

The 'to' variable is what requestee.getTelephoneNumber() returns and
encodedMessageText
variable returns the message, password in the case of userPasswordNotifier,
which mine sends by default,

'================ Wed Feb 22 08:43:21 CST 2017 =======
Message{to='[12107654321]', subject='User password notification',
contentType='null', body='Password for user tauser2 is: s0m3passW0rd'}
'

Somewhere in this url you have to have the 'to' variable, don't know which
gateway you are using so I cant tell you how it is used and where to insert
it,

"http://my-gateway/api/v3/sendsms/plain?user=USERNAME&password=
PASSWORD&sender=SIFRE&SMSText=test123&" + "&text=" +
"deneme"