[midPoint] One-way synchronization of accounts from resources.

Prabhakara Rao Doddapaneni dp_rao at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 04:56:49 CET 2017

Hello,
I have external identity stores that i configured to sync with midpoint repository.  I need to configure the synchronization so that only changes in the store to be updated in midpoint but not in reverse.  The changes to the users i make in midpoint should not be carried to the external resource.
As of now when i use the resource configuration examples in github, when i delete a user in midpoint, the relevant account is being deleted in the external store.  I dont want to do that.
Please help by explaining how to configure only inbound synchronization but ignore the outbound synchronization.  I am blocked in my POC because of this.
Thanks,Prabhakar.