[midPoint] ScriptedSQL Recon task, slows gradually

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Wed Feb 15 17:12:01 CET 2017

hmm, this time a tomcat restart didn't help, it might be caused by the .NET
connector server process, which was at 3,451,768K, that server that the
connector server is installed on only has 4GB of ram, with each recon the
memory usage goes up 300mb and stays. I restarted the connector service and
the recon task finished in it's normal time, 20min vs 1hr 10min.

JASON