[midPoint] effectiveStatus in shadows causing some issues

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Mon Feb 13 17:32:53 CET 2017

I know, I have seen all the latest features and additions!!! Going from 3.2
and having to run all the upgrades and scripts for each version since is
much work. Is what I thought about doing... just deploy an updated midpoint
war on the server as a different name and add in my updated
configs/resources/objects etc.. The thing that is really keeping me from
doing that now is the switch to AD-LDAP connector from the .NET connector,
I haven't had time to test an updated config using that connector.

JASON