[midPoint] Multiple IDs (correlation) on resource

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Fri Feb 10 15:40:02 CET 2017

Well not really, though that is much needed feature. What I was referring
too, the different person types use different icfs:name as the identifier,
so..

On the same resource, faculty/staff/contractors/etc.. would have to match
using 'name' , their campus id does not exist on the resource, only
username.
<attribute>
<c:ref>icfs:name</c:ref>
<displayName>Name</displayName>
<limitations>
<minOccurs>0</minOccurs>
<access>
<read>true</read>
</access>
</limitations>
<inbound>
<target>
<c:path>$user/name</c:path>
</target>
</inbound>
</attribute>

and students/alumni/guests would need to match using their campus id and
their username is not on resource, only campus id

<attribute>
<c:ref>icfs:name</c:ref>
<displayName>Name</displayName>
<limitations>
<minOccurs>0</minOccurs>
<access>
<read>true</read>
</access>
</limitations>
<inbound>
<target>
<c:path>$c:user/c:extension/bshp:campusID</c:path>
</target>
</inbound>
</attribute>

JASON