[midPoint] Append assignments to previous user assignments

Rodrigo Yanis ryanis at identicum.com
Thu Feb 9 20:50:33 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm having issues keeping the user's previous assignments when a resource
inbound mapping calculates and sets a list of assignments to that user.

I've already tried with tolerant setting on the mapping (set to true), but
it still removes the old assignments and inserts the new, calculated ones.

Simplified inbound mapping look like this:

> <inbound>
>      <expression>
>          <script>
>              <code>
> assignmentList = [];

                  assignmentList,add(assignment);

> return assignmentList;
>   </code>
>         </script>
>     </expression>
>     <target>
>         <c:path>assignment</c:path>
>     </target>
> </inbound>

Do you know any setting I could try out so already present assignments are
not removed?

Thanks,

*Rodrigo Yanis.*
Identicum S.A.