[midPoint] Multiple IDs (correlation) on resource

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Tue Feb 7 01:49:15 CET 2017

I am working on adding a resource in which each type of person can have a
different ID, (uuid) , such as faculty/staff/contractors/etc.. would match
using their username (name) and students/alumni/guests would match using
their campus id.

I couldn't find too much on this or samples, does anybody have anything
similar?

This kind of resource is new to me but reading up on the wiki I am leaning
towards multiple (intents)??? Would that be down the right road? For example

<objectType>
<displayName>Student Account</displayName>
<intent>studentAccount</intent>
<default>true</default>
</objectType>
<objectType>
<displayName>Staff Account</displayName>
<intent>staffAccount</intent>
<default>true</default>
</objectType>

<synchronization>
<objectSynchronization>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<intent>studentAccount</intent>
<correlation>
<q:equal>
<q:path>c:extension/bshp:campusID</q:path>
     </objectSynchronization>
    <objectSynchronization>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<intent>staffAccount</intent>