[midPoint] Importing entitlements to roles for multiple account intents

Alcides Carlos de Moraes Neto alcides.neto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 19:36:02 CET 2017

If you assign a Role that gives Entitlement X to User Y with weak strength,
only the existing account(s) for User Y will receive the entitlement.
Having multiple weak inducements will work I think.

I have a similar setup, but it's the other way around - multiple intents
for entitlements induced from Org, only one for account intent associated
to User.
I have multiple inducements in a Meta-role that I assign to Orgs.

You can also using Condition expression to further filter them.