[midPoint] memory leak issue

Juan Manuel Catá juan.cata at despegar.com
Thu Dec 28 21:26:12 CET 2017

Greetings

Im writing in reference to a memory leak issue with my instance of MidPoint.

When I try to run MidPoint on my VM (4 cpus, 8gb RAM, 40gb HD) I got alerts
in relation to "critical memory usage". In relation to this, I found that
memory is not managed correctly, and is never released until the kernel
kill the MidPoint process; another problem that i found is that I'm running
out of availables Inodes. ¿Could this be related to some missconfiguration
on my MidPoint instance? Have you noticed these kind of issues before?

Any kind of help will be appreciated

Regards

--
*Juan Manuel Catá*