[midPoint] Show warning and errors in GUI

Marco Benucci m.benucci at nsr.it
Wed Dec 27 15:53:16 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm playing with the ScriptedConnector to connect a custom database as a
resource.
I'd like to show in the gui a bounch of warning and errors related to
the script that is running (eg: Warning: the user already has the role
X, or Error:  no selected office)

I can do this without problems using the "log" facility that the
connector send to the script, and I can display in my log file something
like this:
WARN (org.forgerock.openicf.misc.scriptedcommon.ScriptedConnector):
method: null msg:PROTOCREATE:: user (marco.benucci.ext, 5969) was DISABLED

produced by:
if(isDisabled) log.warn("PROTOCREATE:: user (${userName}, ${userId}) was
DISABLED")

So... is there a way to show this message in the red/yellow pupup window
that comes out when an error or a warning occurs?

Thank you,
Marco