[midPoint] Searching for a function...

Wojciech Staszewski wojciech.staszewski at diagnostyka.pl
Tue Dec 19 12:43:45 CET 2017

Hello!

I need to find a function for use in object (role) template,
that returns "OID" and "name" of the resource from which the
entitlements are imported into roles.
The template is used in synchronization task (Unmatched->addFocus).

I have to make a mapping that writes resource OID to extension attribute
of the imported role,
and create Org that matches resource name (and assign imported role to
that Org).
I know how to do the mapping and all the rest, but I don't know how to
get the source values of the resource.
For most of you it is a piece of cake for sure, but there is so many
functions/methods so I am lost...

Thanks!
WS