[midPoint] Custom notification body

Jan Kaspar Caspi at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 4 13:46:21 CET 2017

Hi All,

i need little help with customization of body for messges when user change
password.

I tried to use this:

        <handler>

            <accountPasswordNotifier>

                <bodyExpression>

                    <script>

                        <language>http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/
public/expression/language#velocity</language>

                        <code>Password for account $event.shadowName on $
event.resourceName is: $event.plaintextPassword</code>

                    </script>

                </bodyExpression>

                <transport>mail</transport>

            </accountPasswordNotifier>

        </handler>

But it doesnt work. It will not interpret variable to its values. So
recipient get exactly same string as it is defined.

Can someone help me with this? I need to have as short message as it is
possible. Message will be sent by SMS.

For Example:

Password for User $username is: $password

Thanks

Jan