[midPoint] Few questions

Jan Kaspar Caspi at seznam.cz
Sun Dec 3 15:39:19 CET 2017

Hi All,

I have few questions about Midpoint configuration.

1) password reset for users: How doest it works in midPoint? I expect that
user lost his password so he cant access his mailbox.

- can we sent it on mobil number? Is there some example of configuration how
to sent it to mobile number like: +420xxxxxxxx at smsgate.cz for example?

2) In AD we are using more fileds then midPOint has in basic configuration.
For Example homePhone and mobile are also used next to telephoneNumber.

How can i populate them, and see on user Card in midpoint?

3) Is there sample fot Organizations with AD? there is sample for LDAP. but
I am not able to configure it against AD. (users and groups are ok)

Thanks

Jan