[midPoint] CSV connector with single identifier

Jeria, Esteban esteban.jeria at cgi.com
Thu Aug 24 17:11:04 CEST 2017

Hi,

I started testing your application with version 3.5.1 and my PoC works properly, then now I would like to test the other recents features like escalation or password reset by email so I installed version 3.6, but I'm unable to make work the CSV connector 2.0.
My CSV file has a single unique identifier so I tried to figure out how that it works by using the sample on /sample/ressource/evolveum/resource-hr.xml, but it doesn't work either.
It's complaining about that there is no value for "name" attribute.

001: No name in new object null as produced by template null in iteration 0, we cannot process an object without a name

How can I properly test your sample?

Esteban Jeria
Conseiller CGI / CGI Consultant

Sécurité - Gestion des accès / Security - Access Management