[midPoint] Currently we are unable to process your request. Kindly try again later.

Dilek Gider dilek.gider at basistek.com
Tue Aug 22 11:46:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

My test enviorement works fine with ssl connection to AD but it connects to
AD test. Now i am configuring production enviorement, should connect to
production AD. I wanted certificate file from customer, I dont know
password and other details. But my question is, I removed all of keystores
and midpoint gives error, i can't login with administrator. Why can't login
, there is no exception nowhere, what can it be?