[midPoint] - Eclipse plugin "already exists" on object upload.

Rodrigo Yanis ryanis at identicum.com
Tue Apr 25 15:18:41 CEST 2017

Thanks Pavol, Oskar for your suggestions. Unfortunatelly, and due to the
fact that we tend to be tight about objects' OIDs, regenerating the
object's OID each time its uploaded is not feasible for us.

I followed Pavol's advice and opened a Jira for this:
https://jira.evolveum.com/browse/MID-3885.

Regards,

*Rodrigo Yanis.*
Identicum S.A.