[midPoint] - Eclipse plugin "already exists" on object upload.

Rodrigo Yanis ryanis at identicum.com
Mon Apr 24 16:51:30 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to set up an eclipse workspace with the MidPoint
plugin to manage our configuration items that are versioned in our SVN
server. I'm experiencing an issue when attempting to upload/execute a local
copy of an object into the MidPoint server when that same object was
already present on the server - getting the error:

> Object 'TaskType' with oid '00000000-0000-1de4-0007-000000000035' already
> exists.

I also tried manually importing the local version of the object into
midpoint, then attempting an upload, and still get the same error message.

Do you know of any way I can tell the upload action in the MidPoint plugin
to simply overwrite the object in MidPoint?

Thanks,

*Rodrigo Yanis.*
Identicum S.A.
Jorge Newbery 3226