[midPoint] Configuring synchronisation of resource account to user

Tommy Montegu tommy.montegu at exodata.fr
Fri Apr 21 09:37:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

Got the same error. Here my correlation configuration :

<correlation>

            <q:equal>

               <q:path>c:emailAddress</q:path>

               <expression>

<path>$account/attributes/ri:zimbraMailDeliveryAddress</path>

               </expression>

            </q:equal>

         </correlation>

In resource part, I got this same error for all account :

Failed to reconciliation: Error occurred during resource object shadow
owner lookup, reason: Couldn't search users in repository, based on filter
(See logs).

With this other error :

Couldn't find a proper restriction for a ValueFilter: EQUAL: PATH: mail
DEF: null VALUE: support-dev at exodata.fr <mailto:support-dev at exodata.fr>

Please, could you help me ?

Thanks again for your time

Tommy