[midPoint] Configuring synchronisation of resource account to user

Tommy Montegu tommy.montegu at exodata.fr
Thu Apr 20 08:41:54 CEST 2017

Hello,

I have some difficulties (because I’m French) to understand how to
synchronize two resource to a user.

This is my situation :

I have imported my midPoint user from my AD. So I have my AD configured as
a resource, and I have my users which have one projections : my AD
resource.

I have configured my Zimbra mail server as a resource, thanks to LDAP. My
resource is UP, and I saw all zimbraAccounts in my resource > Accounts.

So my question is : Is it possible to take the zimbraAccount which the
fullName or DN (or every other attributes) match the DN (or everything
else) in my midpoint user, and to synchronize them ?

I would like to add the account in zimbra as a projection, to the existent
midpoint user. But I have more zimbraAccount (because of galsync, etc..)
than user. And I would like to know if there are a way (by configuring
some synchronization with reaction) to add automatically the mail account
to the user in the midpoint.

I hope my explanation are clear. I read a lot about projections and
generic synchronization in the wiki, but I don’t understand some point. I
hope someone can help me to configure, or just explain me, what I have to
do to add the corresponding mail account, from my zimbra resource, to the
corresponding users in midPoint.

I hope to hearing from someone soon. And I would be very grateful if
someone can help me.

Best regards

Tommy Montégu