[midPoint] How to import one user from a configured resource?

Prabhakara Rao Doddapaneni dp_rao at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 15:50:42 CEST 2017

Thanks for the hint, Ivan!  But the list is showing only the first few records.  I have a million records in the resource.  When i filter by name, the record is not coming up.  May be it is because my resource returns a limited number of rows.  Is there a way list the records from resource that match the name attribute?