[midPoint] Clustering configuration failing with too many redirects

Prabhakara Rao Doddapaneni dp_rao at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 23:43:22 CEST 2017

The issue got resolved when i configured session affinity for the cluster.

    On Friday, April 7, 2017 8:53 AM, Prabhakara Rao Doddapaneni <dp_rao at yahoo.com> wrote:

 I am implementing a cloud based clustered midpoint deployment with two tomcat nodes.  Followed the instructions from Clustering / high availability setup - midPoint - Evolveum Confluence

|   |
Clustering / high availability setup - midPoint - Evolveum Confluence
   |   |

Servers start up successful.  When I stop one of the two nodes, the application works good.  When I start both of them, the application fails with too many redirects.  IDM logs or catalina outs do not show errors or warns.  access logs show lot of 302s.I am unable to find out where i am going wrong.  Can somebody help me find the problem?
Thanks,Prabhakar.