[midPoint] workflow - approvers approving - midpoint 3.5.1

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Apr 6 15:30:28 CEST 2017

Hello Oskar,

how are your approvals set up? Do you use policy rules? What are your
settings regarding legacy approvers and default approval policy rules?
(see https://wiki.evolveum.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=24084761).

Because, unfortunately, there are some problems with policy-based
approvals for non-default relations in 3.5.x (see MID-3799, #1).

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com