[midPoint] Changes waiting to be applied

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Thu Sep 22 23:15:10 CEST 2016

Hello Florin,

yes, it is so.

The "Execute after all approvals" is the default method.

On regular pages e.g. "Edit user", one can choose the method (Execute
after all approvals / Execute immediately) simply by
selecting/de-selecting the check box.
On "Request a role" page, there is no such box.

--

Here I send you a simple patch that will change the default behavior for
"Request a role" page, as you requested.

You can apply it to midPoint sources and build them via maven.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com