[midPoint] Changes waiting to be applied

Florin. Stingaciu fstingaciu at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 22 20:40:19 CEST 2016

If a user uses the request a role page and requests multiple roles at once
do all of them get bundled into one request? Can this mean that if a user
requests two roles he must be approved for both of them before the changes
are executed?

Thanks,
-F

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Florin. Stingaciu <fstingaciu at mirantis.com