[midPoint] Scripted REST Connector

Arda Nural arda.nural at biznet.com.tr
Thu Sep 22 10:18:52 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I was testing the scripted REST connector in v3.4.1 .  I am getting error
below when I do the “test connection” on the resource.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: groovyx/net/http/RESTClient

               at
org.forgerock.openicf.connectors.scriptedrest.ScriptedRESTConnection.

groovyx/net/http/RESTClient seems to be in http-builder package. So I added
it as a dependency in the admin-gui pom.

Now getting Dependency convergence errors in mvn build. Could you please
help me out how to configure ScriptedREST connector? Thank you in advance.

Arda