[midPoint] LDAP organizationalUnit object creation issue

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 21 11:54:11 CEST 2016

Hello Bolat,

it seems that you are trying to create OU without name.

Having looked at your resource object, the outbound for ri:dn has the
following condition:

                                     identifier == '2'

So one of possible causes is that you are trying to create OU for Org
object with an identifier that is not '2'.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com