[midPoint] Object templates

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 21 10:40:41 CEST 2016

Hello Aivo,

I'm afraid we can select user templates based on employeeType attribute
only. (I don't have experiences with property constraints. Having looked
at the code, it is used to set OID for newly created objects based on a
value of selected property. Looks like it is of no use for you in your
scenario.)

But I think your requirement is very reasonable; maybe you could
implement it yourself by changing
ModelUtils.determineObjectPolicyConfiguration methods (beware, there are
more of them) or you could log a JIRA for this.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com