[midPoint] Discovering Custom objectClasses

Keith Hazelton keith.hazelton at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 14 20:26:32 CEST 2016

Jason,

You suggest taking the “Configuration/Repository Objects/Resources/'Localhost OpenDJ' details” path in the Admin GUI.
I was using “Resource list/Resource detail/'localhost OpenDJ' details”

Interestingly, I compared the two XML documents and they are byte-wise identical, so I think there are two Admin GUI paths to the same Localhost OpenDJ xml definition.

        Regards,   --Keith
email & jabber: keith.hazelton at wisc.edu<mailto:keith.hazelton at wisc.edu>
calendar: http://go.wisc.edu/i6zxx0