[midPoint] Resource Config per Environment

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Wed Sep 7 17:51:54 CEST 2016

Martin,

yes I see.

Just by the way, today I've finished version 0.0.2 (something like
"alpha" version) of the Eclipse plugin that provides this functionality:

You can take the sources and find the appropriate REST calls there (see
RuntimeServiceImpl
<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-ide-plugins/blob/master/com.evolveum.midpoint.eclipse.parent/com.evolveum.midpoint.eclipse.runtime/src/com/evolveum/midpoint/eclipse/runtime/impl/RuntimeServiceImpl.java>
class). It's quite easy to adapt them to your solution. Macro expansion
is here: Expander
<https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint-ide-plugins/blob/master/com.evolveum.midpoint.eclipse.parent/com.evolveum.midpoint.eclipse.ui/src/com/evolveum/midpoint/eclipse/ui/util/Expander.java>
class. The code is not very neat, as it was very quickly knit.

Or you can download and try the plugin itself :-). See here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Eclipse+plugin+HOWTO.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer