[midPoint] Resource Config per Environment

Martin Marchese mmarchese at identicum.com
Tue Sep 6 16:15:04 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Working on deploying our resources among different environments I found
myself changing credentials for resource service accounts on every new
environment (e.g. AD service account has a different password in dev, uat
and prod).

I was wondering if there's a way in which I can store a global config with
those values on each environment so I can deploy resources many times
without having to change credentials (and any other environment specific
value).

Thanks in advance.
*Ing. Martín Marchese*
Identicum S.A.