[midPoint] midpoint configuration error attempting to import opendj-localhost-resource-sync-advanced.xml

Keith Hazelton keith.hazelton at wisc.edu
Sun Sep 4 01:29:48 CEST 2016

The attached file is a downloaded error message from my new midPoint 3.4 instance.

Error occurred when I attempted to import opendj-localhost-resource-sync-advanced.xml following the instructions on the midpoint wiki https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/First+Steps page, the “Importing Resource Definition” section

As instructed I pasted the contents of the .xml file into the embedded editor pane on the Import Objects, clicked ‘import object’ and the error popped up in red at the top of the page: “No object definition for element name {http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-2a}objects”

Suggestions welcome.    –Keith Hazelton
email & jabber: keith.hazelton at wisc.edu<mailto:keith.hazelton at wisc.edu>
calendar: http://go.wisc.edu/i6zxx0